CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Chicken And Biscuit

I got this recipe from Rachael Ray's Big Orange Book pg 210. It is listed as a meal for one. I just uped the ingredients and made it for two. My husband wasn't a big fan of it. I don't see this one being on our rotation.  The recipe below is the way I made it.

Chicken and Biscuit

Ingredients:
1 Tbsp EVOO
2 boneless chicken brests
season salt
10 white mushrooms
1 small bag frozen peas and carrots
2 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp flour
1 1/2 cup chicken stock
container of biscuits

Directions:
- Cook biscuits per directions on contrainer.
- In a large skillet add EVOO over medium heat.
- Add diced bite size chicken. Sprinkle with season salt.
- Saute until chicken it thoroughly cooked.
- Add chopped mushrooms and bag of fozen peas and carrots
- Saute for 5 to 7 minutes until all vegetables are tender.
- Scoot mixture over to side. Add butter. Once butter is melted stir in flour and stock.
- Mix all together.
- Simmer on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Servce over warm biscuit.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm i'm gonna steal your recipe! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delish! Thanks for stopping by my blog - and for following!

    I'm your VERY first follower here! Yay me!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete