CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Marinated Steak

I have never been a really big fan of steak. My husband got these steaks from an old boss a while ago. (I won't tell you how long ago). They had been in the freezer in freezer bags, vacuumed sealed, foil etc. He decided this is what he wanted for dinner so I decided to marinate them to add more flavor. It turns out I do like steak.


So I have no idea what kind of steaks these are. It was just what we had.
- First thaw out the steak if they are frozen.
- Place steak in a gallon size zip lock bag.
- Add some EVOO, season salt, garlic powder, and minced onion.
- Shake bag.
- Let marinate in fridge for atleast 5 hours.
- Cook as normal.

Here is my husband making the steaks. Not the greatest picture, but him making dinner doesn't happen to often.


No comments:

Post a Comment