CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Laura's Chicken Taco Soup

I got this recipe from one of my online friends. It is amazing, so filling, and good for you. If you're on Weight Watchers 1 cup is 3 points. I love using my slow cooker and dinner being ready when I get home.




Laura's Chicken Taco Soup

Indredients:
1 lb boneless chicken breast
1 package of Ranch powder salad dressing
1 package of taco seasoning
1 can of black beans (do not drain or rinse)
1 can of chili beans (do not drain or rinse)
1 14oz can of diced tomatos
1 can of corn

Directions:
- Place chicken breast on bottom of crock pot
- Add rest of ingredients in order listed. Do not drain, rinse or mix anything.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Take chicken out and shred it.
- Mix chicken back into the soup.
- Cook for another 20 minutes.
- Serve

No comments:

Post a Comment